Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Good News from Dr. Who

I went to see Dr. Who. It was a routine visit; he only planned to check the progress of my backside burns. But my anxiety had been growing lately. I begged him to check out if the tumor was gone or not.
He warned me it might be painful but I was willing to try. And after the exam he told me he had felt no tumor where tumor used to be. Sorry little tumor, but I think you have been defeated!
This, of course, is not the definitive test. I'll have to go and see the surgeon who did the biopsy. He's the one who has the 'illuminated dildo' as I like to call it. Others might say 'anoscope'.
And in a few months time, I'll also have to have another PET scan to check out all my other organs.
But in the meantime, Dr. Who's exam made me awfully happy.

2 comments:

IslandGirl said...

This is fabulous news Imelda!!!!

dowhat327 said...

Who comes through